This website is operated by Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd ABN 83 630 883 288. Throughout the site, the terms “company”, “we”, “supplier”, “us” and “our” refer to Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd. The term “customer” and ”purchaser” refer to the person or company purchasing goods from the company. The term “goods” refers to any item supplied by the company to the customer. Industry Uniforms offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site, you engage in our Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by the following (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ORDERS
- Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd shall only be obliged to process an order once full payment of the order is processed. Goods sent to the purchaser without complete upfront payment can only be made at the discretion of the supplier.
- No order accepted by the supplier can be cancelled unless without prior written consent by the supplier.
- Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd are not responsible or legally liable for goods being delayed in delivery even though we always strive to deliver goods on time as requested.
- Where there have been goods delivered with incorrect items, the supplier has the sole legal right to determine to refund or supply new or replacement items.
- If specific goods are ordered in and are non-stocked items, these shall only be accepted in writing and no returns, changes or cancellations will be accepted.
- If the supplier cannot supply all the goods in the order, the supplier will inform the purchaser in writing to determine if parts of the order will be accepted and await for remaining stock to arrive or for a cancellation of the order.
- Once an order is processed, we a generally unable to change the garment sizing or colour of your order. We can process any additions to your existing order once additional items are paid. However, this may alter the delivery timing of your order.
SECTION 2 – PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Orders will only be processed once payment is received (unless noted otherwise in writing from the company)
- Payment can be made via telephone, credit card or by direct debit into the company’s nominated account.
- Payment information is only stored for the purpose of invoice payment/s.
- Prices of goods may be subject to periodic change and may be without notice to the customer.
- If a credit account facility with the customer is agreed, the company will dispatch orders only on the basis that payment will be received as per the agreed credit terms. If the customer fails to pay the account in full within the time specified from the company, the company will issue the customer a default notice. The customer will have 10 days to pay the outstanding amount from the default notice.
SECTION 3 – QUOTATIONS
- Quotations issued to the customer remain valid for 30 from date of issue, unless the quotation is withdrawn from the company in a shorter time period.
- All quotations do not constitute offers to supply and are subject to changes in the cost.
- Quotations provided are based on the scope provided from the customer.
SECTION 4 – SAMPLE POLICY
Samples that have been purchased may only be returned with a credit or refund if the follow criteria are met:
- Garments must be in the original condition
- All tags must be attached to the garments
- Garment packaging must be in the original condition
- Must be advised within 3 working days and must be returned within 10 working days upon receiving the items.
- Return delivery of sample is the responsibility of the customer.
SECTION 5 – RETURN OF GOODS
Goods may only be returned if:
- Different to the goods ordered by the customer
- Damaged prior to the customer receiving goods or defective
- Goods may only be returned if the supplier has provided a written authorization to do so and is at the discretion of Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd.
- The company will not accept the return of goods unless the goods are returned within 10 days of delivery of goods.
- The company will not accept the return of goods that have been decorated (printed and embroidered) unless they are deemed faulty and notified to the supplier within 3 days of receipt.
SECTION 6 – COLOURS AND SIZING
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on our website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd.
- Sizing charts are provided for the customers information only. It is the customers responsibility to measure accordingly prior to placing any orders.
- Colours of goods may vary depending on manufacturing batch and due to other elements. Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd is not responsible for the exact match of colour.
SECTION 7 – TITLE AND RISK
- Risk of loss of goods shall pass to the customer at the date of dispatch.
- Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd accepts no risk on orders sent to a third party.
- The goods shall remain in the property of the supplier until complete order has been paid in full.
SECTION 8 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 9 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia (NSW).
- The company shall be entitled to cancel or delay goods in the event of floods, riots, war, fire, transport delays, drought and failure of other manufacturers supplying Industry Uniforms Pty Ltd
SECTION 10 – CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.